Earn Community Credits and show your Social Value
Every act of giving is measured and rewarded by system generated Community Credits. These can then be used to show an individual’s social value and legacy for good.
Building a marketplace for good
Investors in Community have developed and launched an incredible online platform. The ICC giving platform is a beautifully designed national marketplace allowing you to promote the skills and services you wish to offer charities and community projects.
This can be:
- Professional skills such as accounting, legal work, graphic design, marketing etc,
- General volunteering such as, phone calls, delivering food and medicines
- Making donations either directly or by setting up a giving page
- Gifting of any item or service
It can be absolutely anything that you feel that you can offer.
- The marketplace also allows you to add charities that you currently support or know of that need help and support. All you have to do is tell us about them and we will do the rest.
- Furthermore why not search and identify charities and community projects local to you and let us know about them and we will get in touch with them and add them to the marketplace.
- Charities and community projects are also using the marketplace to promote what they do and what help they need from you. You can search the directory and find those skills and services that charities and community project are looking for.
Five Ways Of Giving.
You can set up a free account and gain Community Credits for each act of giving.
- pro bono support,
- gifting of any item or service, or
- to set up a fundraiser.
Register your interest or set up your free account today, and we will connect your offers with charities and community projects and send you projects that you can help with, some from the comfort of your own home and some you can help coordinate from afar, but for each, you will be able to make a difference.